Our Chicken Coconut Curry with Mango is bursting with coastal flavors from South India. This rich creamy curry has the perfect amount of heat and is balanced with creamy coconut milk and tangy tomatoes. Served with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice, this entrée is a perfect addition to your dinner table.
White Chicken, Coconut Curry Sauce [Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water), Water, Tomato Paste, Rice Flour, Coconut, Cane Sugar, Vinegar, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Sauce. Contains 2% or Less of: Curry Paste (Lemongrass, Spices, Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Lentil Flour, Paprika, Potato Flakes, Ginger, Spice, Turmeric Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Curry Leaves], Water, Sugar, Salt.
Contains: tree nut (coconut).
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in tray.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, cover and heat for another 60 seconds or until entrée is hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat on medium until entrée is hot.
- Empty contents into serving tray. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
FROM FROZEN – MICROWAVE
- Place frozen bag in a microwave-safe container
- Heat for 2 minutes, remove bag from microwave, open bag and empty entrée into container
- Heat for 3 minutes. Stir entrée and return to microwave for another 2 minutes or until entrée is heated thr