Ways to Prepare
Stove Top Single Serve (3oz):
- Preheat pan to high heat and place slices in pan
- Cook slice on each side for 2 minutes to 165 degrees
- Serve immediately
Microwave Single Serve (3oz):
- Place slices on a microwave-safe plate in a single layer
- Microwave for 1 minute, 30 seconds to 165 degrees
- Serve immediately.
Microwave Full Bag (12oz):
- Place unopened bag on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, 30 seconds to 165 degrees. Bag will inflate and popping sounds may be heard.
- Let stand for at least 1-2 minutes. CAUTION BAG WILL BE HOT.
- Open package away from your body; empty onto serving dish and serve immediately.
Beef, Water, Bread Crumbs [Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Yeast, Salt, Ammonium Carbonate, Cellulose Powder, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid], Lamb, Binder (Potato Starch, Mono-and Di-glycerides, Sodium Phosphate, Methylcellulose, Corn Starch, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Carbonate), Seasonings (Spices, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Soybean Oil), Contains 2% or less of: Onions, Lemon Juice Concentrate. CONTAINS: Wheat